Thursday, June 23, 2005

Filing Queen!

Well I was back at work today after my adventures of yesterday. I actually was looking forward to being back in the office lol -- that hasn't happened to me for a while.

Today was pretty normal: a little internet research, filing (almost done w/ my main task there, hence the title), emailing, etc. Tomorrow is the first annual office picnic. :)

I talked to the Deputy Admin and it looks like since I'm just an intern if I wanna go to Orlando I'll have to pick up my plane ticket there and back since the higher ups don't want to give one intern more than the others or something like that. I'm doing some research on all that's involved and with some help from my contacts and my parents I hope I can figure something out that will make everyone and my bank account happy. Wish me luck!!

Tonight Jeanna and I headed out to Chinatown/Gallery Place to get some stuff at CVS and food for her at one of the little restaurants. I ended up finding new sunglasses (woo hoo and they're polarized too), even though I can't really wear them w/o being blind for another week or so since I have to wear my glasses for a while due to the whole eye thing. They aren't as cool looking as the old ones, but they were cheaper and I think I can still wear them running, so it's all good. :)

Back at the dorm, Jeanna and I headed downstairs to watch Game 7 of the NBA Finals -- I left at half time so that I could call Scott, but he's not home for some reason, so I figured I'd update ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home