Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Catchin Up!

I didn't get around to writing my entry for my second Monday here because I was out with Jeanna, Shane, and Lawrence watching 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' at the theatre until almost midnight! I was just too tired to write by the time we got back (via taxi which incidently way over charged us in my opinion), so I'm catching the last two days in this one entry.

Other than the movie (which is my new fav now) my Monday was uneventful. Work was a continuation of my web research and not much else although I did get to sit in on a staff meeting (I felt so important to be included and I learned more about what all is happening in the department).

Today was much better: I finished up my research, filed some stuff (almost done w/ the big file cabinent!), and then got to get materials around for a camp that is run in conjunction with one of the colleges in Florida and run down info on pet lemon laws and exotic animal regs in NYC and New York state for a caller. I actually didn't leave work until 5:10pm today cause I was so intent on my projects. :)

This evening Jeanna, Shane, Lawrence and I made dinner together - pasta w/ green beans and biscuits - and hung out for a while before everyone decided we needed to go to bed early given the late night last night. I really like those three cause it seems like everything we do we get along well with and have a ton of fun; too bad Tristan always seems to be out of her room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home