Friday, June 17, 2005

Half Day -- Yay for reverting to primary school!!!!

I only had a 1/2 day of work today - spent it researching more stuff on exotic cats - then I came home, worked on a few personal projects, and then proceeded to take a 4 hour nap to catch up on all the sleep I've been losing getting to bed late and getting up early.

This evening I bummed around Union Station looking for more work clothes; didn't find anything remotely in my price range unfortunately.

Got back to the dorm around 8pm and headed to the lounge to watch tv; stayed until 10pm and now I'm back in my room by myself since Jeanna went to a club w/ a guy she met at the mall.

I feel like such a loser hanging out by myself on a Friday nite in the nation's capital - *sigh* - I'm planning on working out something for next Friday so this doesn't happen again lol. I guess I should be happy that I have plans with Emily tomorrow after I take the shuttle to the grocery store. :) Who knows when I'll research stuff for my T&T paper that's due in just under 2 weeks...I'll undoubtably work something out.

1 Comments:

Blogger EH said...

Nice blog, Erin! Do you know how to get the "edit-me" links out of the sidebar? If not, I can impart that skill to you. :)

4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home